4.27.2010

Rituals

I used to think I only really liked tea in the wintertime (a habit I adopted since moving to the East Coast), because it made my insides warm, but now I have come to realize that it is actually a ritual I enjoy most of the year. I haven't ventured into iced tea as much, but my friend Melissa is a big lover of the iced tea, and with summer coming I guess I will have to try it more.


{image}

Something about afternoon tea is just nice and calming...not just because posh (and un-posh) British people do it.

There are also lots of pretty plates and tea cups that can make a big difference in the consumption of tea. Some people might pay very little attention to this, but if you are reading this, you probably know, I am not the kind of person to not notice something like that!


I think that tea goes well solo, or with a friend. That's another thing I like about it.
{image}


This triangle tea has quite a fancy presentation and also has a lot of good herbal selections. {image}


The makings of a chai tea latte...A beverage that I can almost always find room for.
{image}

{image}


A dark chai tea with a little love inside.
{image}


Tea outside--when possible, is a good idea.
{image}


{image}


Tazo Tea One of my favorite "mainstream" Tea flavors...Passion tea.



I'm not the only one who likes tea.
image


No comments:

Post a Comment