4.09.2009

It's a Beautiful Day to Start Again...

I apologize for my lack of posting lately...I've had multiple followers express their displeasure (and waste of internet time checking to see if I have updated) during my absence. It's that time of the year again (sorrrry), although no excuse to fall so behind. Mind you, even when I don't post, don't think I don't have in the back of my head that I need to. That's what my mother calls the difference between intentions and following through. I will try my best to do the latter.

So here we go, a little something to get back into the swing of things. It happens to be BEAUTIFUL out right now...I know that it has been nice in California for some time, but the East has had a finicky April and its just starting to feel like Spring a bit. It doesn't take much to get people lounging outside and taking their shirts off over here. When we get so accustomed to such chilliness, anything above 60 degrees feels like a slice of heaven. I am in a good mood, purely based on the fact that it is nice out.

{image}
I can't help but wish I had this Parisian balcony to lounge out of. Instead, I have a nice roof ledge that will have to do for now. I'm all about the present moment, so I should probably go sit out there right now.



I really like this quote, and I just thought I'd share it. If you need this, hit me up...I'll help you.




This photo feels like the epitome of lounging when it's nice out.


Warmth and sun...yummm!

1 comment:

  1. Merci Morgan de ce beau plateau de sourire de Pringtemps et ses atouts tellement agreable a l,oeil,coeur,ame et corps .Tu me fais toujours sentir delicious au point que je me crois entrain de manger tes formidables gouts servis bien entendu dans un plateau d,or d,ete ,mis sur une table adorable de couleurs et de formes et prepares par un savoir faire si rare et beaucoup charmant et qui n,est personne d,autre que toi Morgan ange des quatres saisons ensemble et que tu les rends tous magnifiques,beaux et naturellement comme la lune de miel des amoureux de coup de foudre.Ramram best always.

    ReplyDelete