5.05.2009

Vespa me a mint green one, please?


One of my all time favorite classic movies. Audrey makes most things look elegant and utterly chic, but particularly in this scene with Gregory Peck.

If safety, cost and practicality were not an issue (wouldn't life be so nice if these were not issues?), then a Vespa would be my preferred mode of transport. There is something so chic, romantic and fun about these things and whenever I see one on the street, it makes me smile...and want one really badly.

Tux Vespa...how clever!


Vespa having an espresso. How fitting, no? {image}

So Euro and sweet.


This one looks like candy! {image}

They are quite sexy, aren't they? {image}


Vespa collage. {image}

Dapper Vespa rider.

Why don't I live where this happens everyday? {image}

Vespas have history and roots.

Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to get to scoot around on one of these lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. Morgan, your dad has one in the garage waiting to be fully restored... there is romance in your history of Vespa rides. They do in fact make you feel like Audrey. Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Morgan,i love those cute litle motorcycle and i think that you will look like gorgeous riding one of them and please when you let me see you b/c i,d like to take two things:a picture of you on it and a ride with you to a local cafe in the south of France especially in La Cote D,azure during summer of course.Ramram Abdellah always

    ReplyDelete