3.25.2009

Billowy Balloons

Ive been noticing a fair amount of balloon inspired photos floating around and I always really enjoy them. Using a simple balloon as a guest star in a photo just rubs me the right way, I'm not quite sure why. It's almost like another lovely person just bobbing there, content in whatever situation they are in...sort of like an imaginary friend (did you have one of those?).

Classic...{image}

I think this is a brilliant Dior campaign Ad
~

Adorable balloon engagement photos...{image}
Flying away with a love...sounds pretty nice to me!

She looks very excited to be marrying this dude...or maybe it's the balloon? Something about the pretty, air-filled globes brings out the kid inside.

Mmm...this looks fun and happy. {image}

This was created to be a canopy over an outdoor party! How cooool...
{image}

I was never a big fan of letting balloons escape off into the sky (because when I was little, someone told me how it hurt animals that try to eat the broken pieces), but when someone else does it and i'm standing near by, not going to lie, its a magnificent sight. It makes me feel small in this huge, wonderful universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment