3.11.2009

Many a senses...sleepy dreamy naps

It's the end of mid-terms and i've noticed that many of those around me are in a constant sleep debt and in need of some rest. There's something about sleep in the form of a nap that can feel different than just sleeping through the night--perhaps the luxury of taking a break from the busy pace of life makes it that much sweeter? I'm not sure, either way, I'd recommend naps for those who get the chance...and particularly for those who are fortunate enough to have spring break next week!


If you should be so lucky... {image found here}

she looks so peaceful and pleasantly in the midst of a day dream...yum! {image found here}

breezy naps in the afternoon are such a lovely luxury... {image found here}

this doesn't look quite comfortable, but reminds me of when I once fell asleep studying like this...{image found here}


I'm a preferred stomach sleeper, so this looks appealing, but definitely increases your risk of sleepy lines on your face...
{image found here}

Happy zzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment