4.26.2010

Coveting Kitchens

Sometimes I think maybe (given my place and age in life) it's a little weird that I have recently been thinking about kitchens (and how I want a really big, open one with lots of space for making things and sharing with lovely people) and then I realize maybe it's only natural since my roommate and I can barely fit together in the little crevice we call a kitchen.


Anyways, design blogs and websites allow me to live vicariously through them and torture myself as I covet these nice spaces. At least I can hope that someday I can chop some onions and whisk an egg with out bumping butts with my kitchen buddy (although sometimes that is nice too). Here are some of my faves...

I could go either way on a very white and simple look or a super colorful and cheery one!























































Someday I will have one of these and I will invite all of you over! I'll keep you posted on plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment