5.03.2010

I Want To Go Camping!

I haven't been camping in forever...and after a trip in the mountains this weekend in North Carolina, it made me have camping on the brain. I used to LOVE camping as a kid and I think it's high time I get back out there.

I definitely have some fond memories of big family camping trips that we would do every fall. I love the smell of camping and being outside under the stars, sitting around a campfire, making s'mores and all of the great stuff that comes along with it all.



Vintage suitcases. Heart them.
{image}




Cute vintage camping themed wedding.

They are undeniably adorable.

{image}









I'm not positive if this was camping...or just her home. Either way, lookin' good.

Want one.

Cooking while camping is a big adventure, and even if it doesn't turn out right, it somehow usually tastes good.

Sweetest outhouse.

A friend of mine referred to "glamping" a while ago and I didn't really know it was a real word (or a "pseudo real word") that people actually used...Glamping...glamorous camping. Now you know. image

~~~~
Before and after project of a vintage airstream RV. I have always wanted to see inside of one of these and I never have!

Before...


After...



Pretty cool, huh? How purdy!
{images}

No comments:

Post a Comment