11.26.2009

Gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving!



One of my most favorite holidays...I hope you are spending it in a way that makes you happy, or at least allows for you to feel grateful for the important things in your life (whatever those may be...)!


Vintage Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! Check out all those fedoras on the men!



{image}

She kind of looks like a Thanksgiving Day Goddess, doesn't she?

For any of you who read this (my six friends and family pretty much sums it up), I am grateful for you...and hopefully you are well aware of that (and that I tell you often). Thank you for all that you bring into my life...Have a lovely day!


*Special shout out across the Atlantic to one of my oldest and dearest friends, Lizzy. Unfortunately, they do not celebrate this special holiday in London, so...sending extra love her way! I am grateful for you--we miss you at home!

Yeah...

1 comment:

  1. Damn! That turkey needs to lay off the fake n'bake (which by the way is very popular here in london town- they even have multiple tanning beds for free in the gym! a little counter-intuitive, eh?)
    But for real- love you! and love the turkey in the bikini...(always bringing me some sunshine and laughter!)

    ReplyDelete