11.20.2009

Sight #7: Everything, all around...

I've been floating around this new city I now live in.

City dusk, like all other dusks, is magical and wistful and resplendent.

I walk until my tootsies can walk no more.

E. 2nd Street Fire Station.



Rooftop dreams.

Cobblestone streets, while hard on the feets, are like little treats...from times passed.

Sometimes blurry moments are more beautiful than the ones in focus.

Spotted: coolest wall around an apartment.

A fixed gear bike paired with a trendy rider. A common sight to see!


My mama told me to never wait by the phone.

A long stretch of avenue...wonder what's on the other side?

Fall colors are glorious.




A Brooklyn brownstone that
likes to get festive!
The cemetery on my street. I love it.





Sometimes I go out of my way to walk past the cemetery {it's not morbid, it's gorgeous}!

The people in the nabe are pretty neat. I want her boots!


Laughing at The Library {no need to be quiet in this one}















{image}


Someday, I'd like to have a library like this to call my own...


It wouldn't quite fit in my apartment now, but at least there is room for hallway dance parties!

Chili peppers and one hot tamale!

City life feels good. For now.

1 comment:

  1. for a meta-blog trip, check out the pic on the fridge!

    so happy this is back in actsh. la la love it!

    ReplyDelete