12.01.2009

Direction (magnetoception) #4: Back to the clouds...

Time flies and it's time to fly...

{image}

The West to East Coast trip sort of eats away a day with the time difference, just gobbles it right up...unless you are unusually productive on a plane--which I plan to be! (I'll let you know if that actually comes true). I usually get distracted and think of how I have so many hours to get things done, just sitting there, up in the clouds. Then...I often end up watching the silly things they put on the screen in front of me, or just daydream to my tunes.

{image}
It's about time for cozy fireplaces!

If you have ever walked in the room when I am on the computer and asked me what I am doing, I can almost guarantee that in one of my many windows or tabs, there is a blog open. They are usually design, fashion, or lifestyle/photo blogs, (love blogs?) or whatever...(one time a friend asked me what I was looking at when I had just found a blog dedicated to hummus! What a stellar blog topic--although I felt sort of silly when I told him I was reading).

Anyways, I often check up on one that is lovely, which recently featured a photographer, Matt Schwartz and some of his stunning Polaroid shots. He has a photography company, She Hits Pause Studios, and you should check out the website if you are so inclined. The above, whimsical Polaroid transfers are part of a larger collection that he has.

Hope you're all adjusting back into real life after a nice holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment