12.30.2009

Sight #9: Pino Daeni


PINO DAENI

Now added to my favorite painters list...Aren't these lovely?

"Pino Daeni's canvases elicit feelings of warmth, nostalgia, love and family. Pino (born Giuseppe Dangelico) is noted for his exceptional ability to capture the movements and expressions of his subjects - a talent which has brought him private commissions to do portraits. Pino's alter ego, a young boy surrounded by beautiful women, (his sisters, aunts and cousins), is found in various states of emotion ranging from adoration to isolation." -Design Toscano

"Her Favorite Book"

"American Day Dream"

"Almost Ready"

"Morning Breeze"

"Morning Dreams"

"Guitarist"

"Purity"

"Evening Repose"

"The Good Times"

"Close to My Heart"

"A Mother's Love"

"Love Suite"

1 comment:

  1. I love this page...I have several of Pino's prints I am addicted to his eye for color and light and his passion for beauty.

    ReplyDelete