12.08.2009

Sight, Smell, Touch: Toast Magazine

A while back I happened upon a link to Toast...a charming retail outpost in the UK. I saw a few pictures from their catalog and became curious as to whether I could receive said catalog and have one to call my own. I expected this to not be a possibility (it being from overseas)--at least not one free of charge--and I was pleasantly surprised to find out...the royal mail would send me one for free!



Flash forward three months. I forgot I even requested a catalog until my darling mother placed in front of me the most gorgeous retail picture book (calling it a catalog just doesn't do it justice) that I had ever seen! She gushed over it and asked where it came from.

The pages feel thick and smooth and wonderful.

The catalog even smells lovely!

It truly is a trifecta of incredible sight, smell and touch. Mmm...aesthetic heaven.



I need rain boots! My tootsies got soaked this past weekend [sleet alert!].

They have lots of household items/photos that I also really enjoy looking at...and pondering over the day I will have a place in my life for them.

Shelves of glory.

Winter is finally (sort of) here!

I don't think harem pants would be very flattering on me (or very many people), but I do think this model looks particularly nice in this velor kind.



Pretty romantic hair do's do me right.

Dapper tapper on the rustic wood panels.

"I could have danced all night..." (or looked at this catalog).


Pensive beauties and countrysides just generally seem like a good idea (or a whimsical photo op).

Porcelain skin and ginger hair also make a great pair.

It's exhausting being so charming.
"When I was a kid...we used to walk school and back in the snow. Barefoot.

This chaise lounge, and the next Toast catalog = a scrumptiously cozy afternoon.

Pass it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment