1.29.2009

Sight #1: Pretty White Things

Kiera Knightly and Mr. Lagerfeld in Paris
(I wonder what they like to talk about)






Although I cannot say I will necessarily have the opportunity (right now at least) to feel what the clothes of Chanel are like, I certainly can enjoy looking at them. The sense of sight will have to suffice for now. Here are some of my favorites from this season’s collection. It might be a bit cliche, but I just like appreciating the chic beauty of Chanel. Perhaps Karl Lagerfeld is attempting to evoke feelings of spring and summer with the all white pieces (he said his inspiration was a white page), but all I can think about is the massive amount of the white snow outside my window right now…spring, please come soon!

{images from WWD}

No comments:

Post a Comment