1.30.2009

Time #1: When looking at lovely things...my sense of time diminishes



Sometimes my friends walk into my room only to find me staring intently at my computer screen and ask inquisitively, "whatcha doing?"... Seeing as I rarely have actual work to do right now, I generally tell them the truth, that I am reading. Not of the book kind, but blog reading. Over the past year the list of blogs that I follow has gotten close to embarrassingly long. My bookmark page presents me with a surplus of all the glorious sites that I like to check up on when I have time. I've stopped feeling guilty or dorky about it because I only read/look at ones that truly bring me joy.
The worst (and best) part about these things is that lovely blogs have links to other lovely blogs...and while I try to stay loyal to only a handful of ones that I really enjoy, there are just so many people out there creating wonderful sites that I tend of fall in love with many of them. Maybe I need to put a daily time limit on my viewing and that way things will not get out of hand.

Today, I found yet another interesting blog that posted the video above. I watched it multiple times, because it was really nice to look at, but also because the music with it made my ears happy. The music is by Oren Lavie, definitely check out his myspace if you like what you hear...or just keep replaying the video like me!

1 comment: