2.05.2010

Someday...Cafe...


Heaven on Main Street is an adorable cafe/bakery located in the small, quaint town of Bovina, NY up in the Catskills. It was started by this sweet couple and has been quite the success. Although I have not been there (yet!), the pictures are sort of like a dream I love the design, styling and general aesthetic of the place and I'm sure if it were within 20 mi of my daily life, I would be there often!

These two commute up every Friday from their East Village, New York apartment to their lovely little vacation town and cafe. Best of both worlds!





NY Times article about the owners of Heaven! (I don't know how I missed it in 2007) I LOVE the story...it's sort of like a fairytale.

Maybe someday...I'll eventually have my cafe (taking potential names always). xo

No comments:

Post a Comment