2.02.2010

West Coast Trail

On we go...Chris Ayer, Matt Simons and I have the pleasure of doing a little touring in California. Boy is it going to be grand!

Time for a little skip across the states for some California shows! Couldn't have come at a better time (it being seriously frigid in New York! And I miss my family)...

As always, I have been looking at warm, beautiful photos in anticipation! (Even though California isn't tropical, there's a good chance it might feel that way after this weeks dip in temperature here).
{image, via Aubrey}


I love this pretty image.
{Flickr, via Aubrey}

San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Cruz and Berkeley. Chris Ayer (with Matt Simons).
{image, via Aubrey}


At peace with the sea.
{image via, Aubrey}

{enrique badulescu, via Aubrey}

Resort wear, I will not be wearing you, but you are nice. Even floppy hats sometimes.
{h&m ad}


Big fan of whoever captured this lovely moment.

I think that this might possibly be the best bedroom on the planet.
{Domino Mag, via Aubrey}




No comments:

Post a Comment