2.26.2010

Desktop Imagery

My desktop often gets really cluttered with images that strike my fancy and inspire me and then I forget about them and never do anything with them. So, in the spirit of cleaning things up and appreciating the things I once found cool, I thought i'd post them. There's really no connecting factor of any of these other than they at one point jumped out at me.

Have a good weekend!

Knee highs and sleepovers with friends.
{image}


Zooey & bubbly...good combo. (Even if you try to not like her perfectly quirky, indie self, it's nearly impossible. So don't try.)

V Magazine shot
{image}


Anthro Spring '10. Paris anyone?
{image}


Kings and Queens.
{image}


London boy during fashion week. I dig his glasses and overall vibe.


Good to remember.


Lovely lovers.

Cheese. Yum.
{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment