2.23.2009

Temperature (thermoception) #2: I'm ansty for spring

Once again, the weather has been bogging me down a bit. This time, however, I think I am just truly getting tired of the winter and my body (and soul) are itching for it to be nice out again. I can only take so many months of chill and bleakness...Even when it's sunny out, only my face gets to feel the distant light. March is coming this week, which is almost like a tease, because I know it will still be a while longer until spring is here! Come quick!

Not to be a negative Nancy, but I'm ready to be done with these kinds of days...

Rain + Snow = Sleet, but Sleet <>

I think this tree is feeling the same way as I do about the weather...{image found here}


I can hardly wait for it to be like this!


such a lovely day...and photo {image found here}

I want to transport myself into this moment...now! {image}

No comments:

Post a Comment