2.02.2009

Smell #1: Pomegranate pleasures

{Image from here}


I like everything about pomegranates. As a fruit, they are self-contained little jewels of joy that have such a sweet, tangy, luscious taste. I also kind of like that you have to work a little bit to reap the benefits from the glossy, red wonder.

As a smell (if done correctly) pomegranates produce, a clean and subtle flowery, delicate fruit fragrance that transports me to a blissful place. Pomegranates are native to Iran and Northern India, but they spread to the Mediterranean region long ago...eventually making it here. Good thing.

One of my favorite pomegranate items is from Fresh. The pomegranate conditioner made by this brand (most of which I am also obsessed with) makes my senses sing every time I use it. I surprisingly never get tired of it either. When its time for the conditioner part of my shower, I still get excited for the smell. I think over the holidays I even caught my brother's hair smelling quite similar to mine! (Looks like someone was experimenting with my hair products. I don't blame him...it smells that good.)



No comments:

Post a Comment