3.10.2010

Brother of Mine

My big brother is coming to visit me!

Count down: One Week!













Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to be like my brosky. Hence the matching costumes--and my unfortunate fashion choices to wear his old clothes (glad that phase is long over).

Even though we are ridiculously different (like big time different), we have always been close and great buds. He even humored me and let me move into his room for a little while (when my 7-year-old self thought it was be sooo cool if we could say up at night and chat, just like a sleepover. That one lasted like a month).

He is one of the most fun people to be around and he is the best big brother. He balances out his protective big brotherly duties and he always manages to make me laugh. He is incredibly intelligent, quick-witted, stylish, and at times completely oblivious and totally immature (and LOUD). We learn a lot from each other and even when he is annoying or his farts smell bad, I love him dearly.


















We used to play a game where he would be doing something (sometimes annoying, sometimes not) and if I wanted him to stop, I would have to say stop with a completely serious face (no laughing or smiling). Clearly that is always a challenge. "Stop hitting yourself Morgan, stop hitting yourself"... (he, grabbing my hand and making me slap myself)...that's a favorite of his. Good one bro.

He usually lets me get my way, but sometimes not and then we have to battle. Usually ending in friendliness, on rare occasion I may have pulled his hair (above is a friendly hair pull). [This was also during my awkward smiling phase--my parents said they don't know why I started smiling like this for a bit. Apparently I was going through some changes in my facial control?]


Can't wait to hang, brother. See you soon!


**Some things that made me laugh and I thought of my brother...


He likes Zombies. One thing I cannot say I share in common with him.


Also, after giving my brother a hard time for not being able to cook at all, he has taken up the art of Cookin' with Coolio. Although I find this ridiculous, I am very proud of his culinary goals (making a new dish each week from this absurd book). Well done.


1 comment:

  1. I think you are the two most incredibly adorable people on the entire planet. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete