3.23.2010

Cardboard Box Theory

{image}

The cardboard box theory is something I came up with when I was ten years old. I don't think I appreciated how much sense it made at the time, but sometimes all the sense we need is already in us, so I guess it didn't matter that I was only ten.


{image}


Most simply put, the cardboard box theory is that if you can imagine successfully spending 24 hours in a cardboard box with someone (you are stuck there)...contently...you should cherish that person, and let them know it.


{image}

24 hours is longer than one might initially think, and while I used to get a lot of hours of satisfaction out of playing in a cardboard box as a wee one, being stuck in one (outside especially) is a unique situation that can go downhill fast if you don't connect on cardboard box theory level.

{image}

There are a small number of very special individuals on my list, but that fact that there is a list, makes me feel very fortunate.


{image}

Thank you. I hope I've let you know lately.


{image}





No comments:

Post a Comment