3.10.2010

Just Like Riding a Bike

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was biking across all of the avenues of New York City from the East River clear to The Hudson. Thing is...there were no stop lights...I hit all greens (clearly a dream)! I could perhaps look deeper into the real "meaning" of this dream, like maybe if I let myself, I'll just soar to where ever it is I am wanting to go, blah blah blah...But really, it made me just want to ride a bike, like a lot.


It's easy to go a while without riding a bike and forget how lovely a feeling it is. There are plenty of bikers in the city, but I'm a little intimidated to hop on one my own self, only because I am used to suburban and country biking. However, I know this is silly and with the weather the way it has been, I think Spring is going to be my time to ride.














{images via and via}

No comments:

Post a Comment