3.04.2010

I was recently walking home past The Bowery Hotel and noticed a bunch of dudes with huge zoom lenses huddled in a crowd pointing across the street. Hrmm...Experience from hanging around L.A. has taught me these guys are paparazzi, and a celebrity is probably in the near vicinity.

{image}

The Bowery Hotel also has a cool eating spot, Gemma, so it didn't surprise me that a starlet would be inside. I crossed the street and passed by (it was on my way home, really!) and sitting in the window was Kate Bosworth, immersed in a conversation with a friend. I think she was rounding out her NY Fashion Week week, looking fashionable as usual. She's not the buff Blue Crush Kate that she used to be, but I still digg her style most of the time.


Calvin Klein collection 2010 after party in New York City, Feb 2010.

Red shoes make a pop.

White Calvin Klein at the Golden Globes 2010

I like her 'do (and her two colored eyes).

Sweet streets styles.

Kate crazy for Calvin (he probably likes her a lot too...).

Airport chic in casual stripes.

{images}

No comments:

Post a Comment