3.03.2010

Things that get me

Uh Oh... L.L. Bean and Lands' End BOTH had some sneaky marketing planning sessions this Winter and decided to make some pretty promotional campaign videos for their new Spring/Summer 2010 revamped products that are just TOO gosh darn appealing. Even though I know I am astute and critical enough to see past their lifestyle (brainwashing) branding, I just can't help but be sucked into their romanticized little bubble of loveliness. With things like this, I don't even try to put up a fight...

So what do we think of these? Which one is your favorite?


L.L. Bean Signature





Lands' End Canvas (1963)



I'm sort of partial to the L.L. Bean one, but that is because it is more live takes as opposed to Lands' End's still shot montage. I mean that's more like real life, right? hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment