3.01.2010

Fare Thee Well

Who is good at saying goodbyes anyway?...

My bestest and oldest friend, Lizzy, is leaving for the Peace Corps in Costa Rica tomorrow!

That's two whole years away! We have been two peas in a pod since 1991!

We liked overalls...and matching.

Look out Costa Rica...This lovely gets things done.

I am going to miss her very, very much...But I suppose I am okay with sharing her beautiful spirit, soul and self with the world (it needs her), but that doesn't make it any easier seeing her off!

Girl can dance.

She can always make me giggle. (See under the Clinton mask...funny 2nd grader, no?)
Getting our om on a top Machu Picchu



Besos amor.

Wooh! You are a rock star.
{wildfox}


{image}

So proud of you Lizzy! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. Farewell my fondest friend. You will always be in my heart and mind. The same sun will shine on us and we will look up at the same moon and stars each night. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment